Deprogramming from the Baha'i World Faith

My personal experience of deprogramming from the Baha'i World Faith taught me more about myself, and humanity than I'd learned in my 45 years of being a Baha'i. Why? Because when I was a Baha'i I was right, my religion was right, there was no need for me to question anything. My independent search for the truth had ended and I had found my pie in the sky; well actually I had been indoctrinated into that way of seeing the world, of seeing myself. Seeing myself and my religion as the answer to all the worlds problems, if only they'd believe. It took several years of seeing the many clear contradictions in the Baha'i Faith, the many clear contradictions in the Baha'i writings, before I finally began to wake up from my indoctrinated slumber, before I stopped blaming myself for seeing all those clear contractions. When I now contemplate such things as the Baha'i World Faith's National Spiritual Assembly of the USA taking the Orthodox Baha'i Faith to court in an attempt to prevent Orthodox Baha'is from calling themselves Baha'is, from using Baha'i terminology in their religion, I can clearly see that the judge in the case didn't error in ruling against the Baha'i World Faith, as well that he was right on to reprimand the National Spiritual Assembly of the USA for their attempt to quash the religious rights and freedoms of others. I also realized that this sort of religious thinking is the Most Great Divisiveness and is unworthy of a religion which supposedly has as it's pivot the teaching of the oneness of humanity. I've come to see that the actual pivot of the Baha'i World Faith is not an inclusive and true oneness of humanity but an exclusive oneness of Baha'iness, a false oneness based on the belief that all of humanity needs to believe as we Baha'is believe.

Cheers

Larry Rowe

Source : TRB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers

Blog Archive